Assistant Game Designer
You are a self-starter who is known for picking things up quickly. You can't help but focus on the details. You're not afraid of a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities. You keep everything running smoothly and organized, all while maintaining a positive attitude. Sound familiar?
We are looking for a Production Assistant to support our Production team on our animated feature, Super Pets!
What you'll get to do:
• Liaise with multiple departments and clients (i.e. Client Services, Front of House, Building Services, IT, HR, Production) in order to be the first point of contact for production related requests
• Effectively and efficiently maintain the production calendar, including all related meeting requests from various sites
• Track all leave requests and attendance across the production; collate forms and distribute to relevant production management
• Ensure any conflicting priorities are communicated in a timely manner to all relevant parties
• Coordinate and collate all New Starter Forms/Checklists including liaising with relevant departments
• Collate and maintain new starter kit; update and maintain throughout the production while also keeping track of new starter start dates, seat allocations etc.
• Collate and update the internal, external and photo contact list for the production
• Be the first point of contact for the production in regards to catering for the production
• Maintain, distribute and manage the handling of all copies of the script within the production
• Update documentation for production department and catalogue all library items
• Organise and attend weekly and/or monthly crew screenings
• Collate, maintain and follow up on all purchasing for the production, ensuring appropriate approval
What you bring:
• 1+ years' experience working as an Assistant in a fast-paced environment (animation/VFX industry experience highly regarded)
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritise and achieve deadlines
• Strong computer skills with an openness to new workflows and tool sets
• Strong professionalism, able to ensure communication is conducted in a professional and timely manner at all times
• Experience with scheduling and calendar management
• Adaptive attitude with experience maintaining a healthy team spirit while under pressure
• Collaborative team member who actively listens, takes direction, and remains open to feedback
• Demonstrates enthusiasm, positivity, and initiative
• Passionate about film, with particular interest in animation
• Keen to learn and motivated to contribute to the success of the team and project
Please include a cover letter and tell us why you're interested!
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.