Creative & Editorial Coordinator
Universal Music Group
Are you an Executive Assistant with a passion for entertainment and technology? Do you enjoy building strong relationships with others? Then this might be the job for you!
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic Executive Assistant to support the CTO of one of the world's leading independent creative digital studios, producing award-winning design, visual effects and animation for almost 30 years.
Working in this broad-ranging, ever changing, fun environment, this is an opportunity to work in a 1:1 partnership with an international CTO, acting as a primary point of contact and liaison for all Technology departments.
What you'll get to do:
• Dynamic calendar and schedule management across different regions and time zones
• Monitor and manage the CTO's email inbox, tracking priorities and actions required
• Communicate on behalf of the CTO, building strong professional relationships with internal colleagues and external clients/business associates
• Work closely with the CTO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments, and operational, management or staff-related issues, including those of a confidential nature
• Proactively identify process improvement and effective time management solutions for the CTO
• Prepare draft communications, presentations and visual aids as required
• Administrative support, including but not limited to expenses management, travel management and minute taking
What you bring:
• Proven experience supporting a C-Level Executive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to proactively respond to issues to seek resolution
• Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• A passion for entertainment/technology AND a sense of humour!
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.