Do you have strong attention to detail, organisation skills and excellent phone manner? Then you could be the Administrative Assistant we are looking for!
Working closely and cooperatively with other members of Administration Team, the Administrative Assistant supports the administrative functions of all non-production departments, to ensure the studio runs smoothly, efficiently, and to Company standards. This position is a great entry point into the industry with the potential for candidates to work across the company in their specified area of interest.
What you'll get to do:
• Support Front of House (FOH) area and ensure client suites and meeting rooms are left neat, presentable, and stocked throughout the day
• As required, act as first point of contact for the Sydney studio
• Meet and greet and check-in staff and clients/visitors/guests in a professional, courteous and friendly manner at all times
• Operate telephone switchboard in an efficient, professional and timely manner ensuring any relevant information is passed on to staff
• Carry out transportation requests as well as book and monitor couriers when needed
• Notify staff of incoming mail and ensure delivery of outgoing mail in a timely manner
• Communicate information to all studio staff as required
• Updating of A-List (staff portal) as required
• Ordering of stock for studio and run general studio errands as required
• Provide assistance with the organization, communication, set-up, and clean-up of Company and staff activities
• Support in booking travel and calendar scheduling
• Provide general administrative support to departments such as Communications, FOH and Management
What you bring:
• 1+ years' experience as a receptionist and/or office assistant, or in a role of similar capacity
• Good attention to detail
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication with an excellent phone manner
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• An intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premier Pro is an asset but not essential
• A valid driver's license is an asset but not essential
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to join a growing, award-winning studio!
• A central location in sunny Sydney, minutes from the CBD and famous Bondi Beach
• An inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity and technology
• A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
• A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
• Paid 'Volunteer' days to support those causes close to your heart!
• A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
• A variety of employee benefits including secured on-site parking, employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines, weekly lunches/pastries and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply if you are an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj1661-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.