Production Executive, Unscripted
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, All or Nothing, The Grand Tour, The Boys, Carnival Row, Truth Seekers, and LOL: Last One Laughing. The Worldwide Production & Operations team covers physical production, post production, and localization of series and movies globally.
Amazon Studios is seeking a committed and self-motivated Post Production Coordinator for Australian Original Unscripted series based in Sydney. The Unscripted Post Production Coordinator will be responsible for tracking and facilitating the end-to-end workflows for the Unscripted Post Production Management team across Australia and emerging territories.
This will include attention to cost, quality, and time management on all Australian Unscripted projects. The position will be responsible for working across multiple territory verticals, and a high level of organizational and innovative thinking is required. The position will require working on multiple large-scale projects at a time and will involve working daily with internal and external partners around the world. We are a quickly growing team with a large slate and seek candidates who are ready to jump in and learn by doing. Ideally, the candidate will be interested in growing beyond the role through mentorship and training.
• Experience in production and post production
• Familiarity with the current industry standards
• Proficiency in English
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Professional experience in multinational corporations
• Professional experience in multicultural or international settings
• Experience leveraging and improving internal tools
• Conceptual understanding of Movie Magic Budgeting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Experience organizing events in multiple locations
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Interested in growing beyond the role
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• Good judgment
• Curiosity in learning about various cultures and local markets
• Meets or exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets or exceeds Amazon's functional and technical depth and complexity for this role
• Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.