Culver City, CA
The Amazon Studios team is chartered to produce and promote original content in service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning series and films like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Transparent, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, and Manchester By the Sea.
Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated coordinator to work across Talent Synergy & Specials. The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, and have the ability to complete administrative tasks and projects quickly with guidance from executives. The candidate will also have great attention to detail, have great organization skills, and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail-oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
• 2+ years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company or 1+ year experience as a creative executive
• Experience assessing industry talent and trends
• General administrative support including but not limited to: answering calls, calendar scheduling, filing, copying, coordination for meetings with external partners, planning travel arrangements.
• Help plan organize and events larger company and talent driven events.
• Track Studios talent and deals; manage corresponding grids and lists.
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Help scheduling externally facing meeting
• Help track material and documents for current projects,
• Help manage and submit expense for cross company talent gifting
• Help with details for our sponsorships
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
• Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Creative problem-solver
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o7ev-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.