Mid - Editor
As in this role, you will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility with tight deadlines. You must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for various global stakeholders. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with limited to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Key job responsibilities
• Assist in the management of pre-sale and post-sale execution of custom innovation programs.
• Pre-sale includes assisting in custom collateral development based on client requests.
• Coordinate with product team and cross functional stakeholders to respond to inquiries and ensure all teams have required product materials.
• Post-sale efforts include tracking deliverables, organizing and coordinating feedback from clients/vendors and providing data for client facing reports.
• Work closely with senior program manager(s) to dive deep into data to develop process and solutions for a more streamlined and efficient workflow.
• Additionally this person will assist with project management activities such as updating SOPs, collecting and organizing data in templates and writing business documents.
• Experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Word,
• 2+ years experience in program or project management
• Exceptionally detail-oriented, organized, and communicative
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Experience working with premium content or entertainment programming
• Strong writing and visual storytelling skills
• Able to own and execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed
• Personable, resourceful and approachable with a strong customer service orientation
• Comfortable working in a fluid and often times ambiguous environment; capable of making adjustments in both day-to-day and large-scale activities based on new information and developments.
• Strong cross-team collaboration skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx7m4-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.