Senior Content Acquisition Manager, International TV
Santa Monica, CA
Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Originals content for Prime customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan.
The Post Mastering & Media Management team is looking to hire a Media Services Coordinator. S/he will be responsible for coordinating and tracking delivery of assets to Amazon Partners and 3P Vendors, as well as managing deliveries to external partners for license distribution deals. This will require contracting vendors to create specialized assets along with monitoring costs and creating purchase orders. Multi-tasking and time management skills are key requirements for this role.
• Manage and coordinate internal and external content requests
• Coordinate with stakeholders to provide accurate feedback regarding asset availability and subsequent deliveries
• Work closely with Post Vendors to manage timely delivery of assets upon request
• Investigate and troubleshoot content errors with internal teams (Post Management, Post Technology, etc.)
• Manage and track key deliverables by maintaining project trackers and ensuring that license distribution deal deliveries are on time
• Manage internal approvals while adhering to Content Security mandates
• Create purchase orders and maintain costs sheets
• Learn new platforms as in-house Media Services tools expand
• Collaborate with the Post Technology team to improve existing operational workflows by identifying problem areas and providing smart solutions
• Update and create weekly and monthly reports for departmental review
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with cross-functional groups both internal and external
• Prioritize and multi-task effectively by maintaining and communicating project milestones as well as anticipate potential risk or challenges
• Support efforts to bring Asset Creation work in-house
• Special projects as needed
• 2+ years of technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• 2+ years of experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery
• BA/BS Required
• 2+ years of experience in coordination / project management / Asset Operations / Post Delivery at Studios, Networks or High-Volume Production Companies
• Knowledge of digital media assets / various file formats preferred
• Prior experience in post-production preferred
• Project management experience desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with editorial platforms (Avid, Resolve) as well as data management systems and tools
• Light travel may be required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.