We are hiring a Delivery Manager, who will work directly on high-profile movies and series, overseeing delivery budgets and schedules, solving internal and external challenges, and ensuring that content is turned over on time and on budget.
This position will partner with the Senior Delivery Manager and the team that works across worldwide content delivery at Amazon Studios, including original productions and acquisitions.
This position will also oversee creation of and downstream operational support for master assets used in theatrical and streaming release, requiring strong management of tight deadlines with a launch-oriented focus.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage the on-time and on-budget delivery process of Amazon Originals movies and series including the deliverable budget, overseeing the creation of all files listed on the delivery schedule and any ancillary assets to achieve a complete delivery.
• Negotiate delivery schedules with outside studios, producers, and production companies.
• Collaborate with Post Management peers and other departments to support cross-team processes and initiatives.
• Actively manage QC process for all content, from vendor selection through issue assessment and mitigation.
• Supervise external vendors to ensure a timely and on budget file delivery, with the ability to expertly advise on technical specs and oversee the QC process.
• Escalate issues and suggest effective trade-offs between delivery timelines and studio release plans.
• Represent team interests with senior leadership fairly and objectively.
• Drive process and technical innovation to support customer needs.
• Contribute towards establishing technical delivery specifications.
• Oversee projects in various stages of delivery.
A day in the life
The ideal candidate should be able to concurrently handle the effective delivery of many movies and series each year, working closely with post production and Prime Video teams.
This role will have room to grow and expand existing delivery workflows and technical file specifications and will oversee increasing content volume as our studio continues to grow.
About the team
Amazon Studios is the content development and production arm of Amazon.com. We make and deliver Amazon Originals content for Amazon Prime and IMDb TV customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking content like Tomorrow War, The Sound of Metal, The Boys, El Presidente, and All In: The Fight for Democracy.
The Worldwide Production & Operations team covers physical production, post production, localization, and delivery of series and movies globally.
• 10+ years of experience as a post producer or post executive
• 5+ years of experience in budgeting, scheduling and technical workflows
• 3-5 years of experience as post or delivery manager
• 3-5 years of experience with quality control and creation of domestic and international deliverables
• Experience in managing multiple projects to meet aggressive delivery timelines
• Experience with Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, UHD, HDR, and film workflows
• Strong relationships with established vendors for DI, sound, mastering, and QC
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Experience in a studio-like organization with an emphasis on streaming platforms
• Experience with legal documents and contractual language
• Working knowledge of digital delivery products such as Aspera and AWS tools
• Knowledge of sound, dialogue, and music editing and mixing workflows
• Experience with deliverables and distribution
• Experience working in multiple countries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxwo3-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.