Culver City, CA
The Amazon Studios team is chartered to produce and promote original content in service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning series and films like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Boys, Modern Love, and Fleabag.
Amazon Studios Casting is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate who is fluent in both English & Spanish to join our team. This Creative Assistant will report to multiple Casting Executives that cover both domestic & LatAm projects. They will be responsible for helping to streamline the casting process by supporting various functions of the team. They will be exposed to high level projects and creators across all genres. They will be managing a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management and detailed global travel itineraries. The Creative Assistant will also be working closely with the studio's Office Manager, Development, and Production teams. Minimum 2-year experience in casting and/or agency or management.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail-oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
This is an incredible opportunity if you have a passion for talent and an interest in helping to create content in a collaborative, creative environment.
Job responsibilities include:
• Creating & Maintaining databases
• Tracking talent
• Research talent and assist with casting projects as needed
• Manage domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Track and manage headcount, maintain org charts
• Cultivate partnerships and support events
• Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the ideal candidate's background and qualifications
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• English & Spanish Fluency- Written & Verbal
• 2 years' experience in casting or talent agency/management
• Experienced with Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in Cast-it, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft programs
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills
• Strong motivation and ability to take initiative with little direction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
• High levels of integrity and discretion
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain composure and task switch efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us