Amazon Games aspires to be the most player and partner-obsessed company in gaming. We're the place for builders and innovators to unleash their creativity. We connect players and developers to the games and communities they love. Our initiatives include game development, publishing, marketing, and live operations, integrated business operations to connect players and game developers.
In addition to releasing New World, an MMO set on a supernatural continent in the Age of Exploration, and publishing Lost Ark, from acclaimed studio Smilegate RPG, we are working on new IPs from our studios and teams in the US, Canada, and Europe, along with other projects in varying stages of development.
With Prime Gaming, Game Growth, and our Twitch channel, Crown, we're inventing within an incredible sandbox to explore new and thrilling ways to bring exciting gaming experiences to players worldwide.
We believe in building teams and products that reflect and offer an inclusive environment for all our employees and players. We encourage our teams to push boundaries, challenge each other, and learn new ways to unlock their full potential. We are growing and creating as we go - we want you to join us on this journey!
Prime Gaming's mission is to bring the extraordinary joy of gaming to our Prime members. We are looking for a seasoned product marketer with deep consumer marketing experience to join our product marketing team. You will be responsible for driving a best-in-class customer experience developing messaging and customer segmentation strategies to drive customer acquisition, increase customer engagement, and increase customer retention. You'll work with others on the marketing team to optimize messages to target customers and use data and campaign performance to guide product marketing strategy. You will learn from and share best practices across Amazon teams.
You will support the full product lifecycle across inbound and outbound product marketing for Prime Gaming. Inbound product marketing responsibilities include foundational analysis to identify market needs, opportunity sizing, providing the voice of the customer, and running experiments for new features and offerings. Outbound responsibilities include launch planning, messaging, positioning, and adoption/engagement. Prime Gaming is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working cross-functionally and with ambiguity.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, motivations, and drivers of activation and retention
• Work with research team to develop consumer insights that inform product roadmap and marketing plans, as well as test the effectiveness of marketing activities.
• Craft messaging frameworks and positioning maps to guide marketing campaigns for target audiences
• Lead go-to-market plans supporting growth in acquisition, engagement, and retention delivering value to Prime members
• Working closely with product and tech teams to test and implement new features and influence product roadmap.
• Work with our partner marketing team and BD team to craft and execute promotional events and bespoke content launches.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience leading go-to-market for consumer software or hardware product launches
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing experience in the games industry
- Experience using any of SQL or other analytical tools for conducting data analysis
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing experience in the games industry
- 2+ years marketing a game subscription or entertainment subscription
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $114,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $212,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx2k9q-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.