Ta Operations Project Management Lead
Santa Monica, CA
Talent Sourcer - Art (temporary)
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions.
This is a contingent worker position for approx. 6 months and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
Activision Blizzard is on the hunt for a razor-sharp Sourcer to identify and engage top creative talent for our company. As a Sourcer you will take on the initial contact and pipelining of talent and manage candidates up to the interview process with our various US and International locations. You will communicate intelligently with your sourced candidates, persuade them to engage and interview within the Studio world at Activision, and then liaise with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting Team alike to maximize their candidate experience
We're seeking a passionate and experienced Talent Sourcer (Remote) with a strong eye for art with exceptional communication and collaboration skills. As a member of the talent sourcing team, this role will focus on sourcing for top art talent within the organization and will have significant influence and impact across the studio.
You will drive sourcing strategy, identify market trends, procure competitive intelligence, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and able to successfully prioritize critical open roles and pipelines.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Partner closely and effectively with sourcing, recruiting and hiring teams to understand staffing needs and develop, build and execute sourcing strategy
• Source, qualify and deliver highly qualified prospects using multiple tools and techniques for a variety of game development roles at all levels
• Build talent pipelines and maintain network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management and sourcing campaigns
• Develop and deliver on industry event strategies in coordination with cross-functional partners (talent attraction, talent professionals and operations)
• A minimum of 3+ years' hands-on talent sourcing experience in the creative space
• Experience and insight into the gaming talent market
• Demonstrated ability to identify, attract and qualify candidates; strong eye for identifying creative talent and intuition for culture fit
• Expert in cutting edge tools and sourcing techniques
• Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Excellent organizational, analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; practices a collaborative approach
• Bachelor's degree in an applicable field of study or equivalent work experience
• Passion for gaming
• Experience using Avature or other CRMs
• PC/Console Game, Mobile Game industry experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8x6n-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.