King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team is currently on the lookout for an immediately available talent acquisition specialist to support the Activision Blizzard side of the business. This is an initial 3 month placement to support the current hiring needs of the business.
Whilst experience in the Games industry recruitment will be a clear advantage, it is not essential - a passion for gaming is though!
This role will cover multiple role types and seniority levels across the UK and will average between 15-18 live positions. You will be required to own the process end-to-end from intake meetings, JD creation, sourcing, screening, offer paperwork and onboarding material creation.
We have a team to support interview scheduling though so one less thing to worry about.
Not for the faint hearted - this is a real dive in, roll sleeves up, work hard, have fun type role with the support of an amazing (yes i'm biased) EMEA based TA team.
To be successful in this role you will need experience in the following:
• Management of a full end to end lifecycle recruitment process across EMEA locations.
• Able to demonstrate a proactive ability to identify, map and engage with top talent to meet the demands of the business and to effectively develop a pipeline of key future talent.
• Stake holder management is key. You must have the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels not only in International but with the Global teams also.
• Work closely with hiring managers to understand job requirements, provide SME data relevant to their roles, profile and screen successful candidates and move them through the hiring process
• Administer and remain ''data accurate'' with our ATS (WDR) and CRM tool (EightFold).
• Finalise positions including offer packages, reference, background checks through to onboarding.
• Actively promote and market our Employee Referral Programme amongst International based employees after all -Great Talent Knows Great Talent!
• Recruiting experience in a Games industry will be a clear advantage.
• Extensive In-house recruitment experience or a mix of Inhouse/Agency is essential - ideally across London based roles.
• Deep knowledge and experience in a full 360 recruitment lifecycle to include candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation and offer creation.
• Ability to develop a large, diverse and technically qualified applicant pool from multiple sources including direct sourcing, competitive information, web sites, referrals, advertising, networking, etc.
• Self-motivation with a history of exceeding high-performance standards
• Able to build productive relationships by using your excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience.
• Direct sourcing and logistical recruitment process management across various geographies Internationally.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Should be able to handle various pressure situations and workload through proper work balance, prioritisation and delegation.
• Absolutely must be willing to do your own administration.
Ideally you will thrive on a can-do attitude, not afraid to get completely involved and in return you will be working in an environment that empower you to create new ideas, encourages you to think outside the box and all with a great sense of humour and some great company benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1vx0-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.