Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Activision Blizzard is looking for a TA Operations Project Management Lead who will be responsible for the successful delivery of various process, technology, and continuous improvement projects across Talent Acquisition, HR, and the business. As a member of the TA Operations team, you will manage projects that facilitate and optimize the hiring of top talent, while collaborating closely with leaders.
Of key importance will be managing dates and deliverables for a portfolio of projects, tracking and reporting status updates, managing stakeholder expectations, identifying and mitigating project risks, and ensuring effective change management. In this collaborative team environment, you will also create requirement and process documentation, facilitate training, and lean in to support various project deliverables. As the TA Operations function continues to grow, this key role will also help grow the project management capability and will help guide and mentor new project managers and transition management resources.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Creating long- and short-term project and change management plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources
• Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
• Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
• Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
• Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
• Communicating with stakeholders to keep the project aligned with their goals
• Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
• Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
• Escalating risks and issues as appropriate
• Participating in project prioritization conversations and contributing to the continuous improvement of the TA Operations function
• Demonstrated understanding of project management principals, in either traditional waterfall planning, agile, or both
• Leadership ability and experience in an influence without authority position
• A minimum of 2+ years' experience successfully delivering projects of varying complexity on time and on budget
• Previous experience working in a HR/Talent Acquisition function
• Confidentiality and discretion in dealing with any people related activities
• Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to manage and partner with a diverse stakeholder group
• Experience working with recruitment or HR data systems, applicant tracking systems, scheduling systems, candidate assessment tools or similar technology solutions
• Solid multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to work autonomously and with discretion
• Strong attention to detail, deadline driven, results oriented mindset with strong follow through
• Easily manage through ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audience
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people in 190 countries to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. As a business we have an extraordinary track record of delivering stakeholder value for over 30 years. We are a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500. Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Activision's Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, and StarCraft®, and King's Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company – through its support of the Call of Duty Endowment – to help find employment for over 80,000 veterans. Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and its world of epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2pvb-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.