Associate Creative Director
Santa Monica, CA
The Call of Duty Mobile Marketing Team is looking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to lead in game product marketing, competitive initiatives and content. The members of this team led by this hire would manages the strategic planning for upcoming seasons, special promotions and Esports.
You should be able to bring a passionate and and groundbreaking approach to marketing for Call of Duty Mobile. The initiatives driven by this role will lead to the sustained growth of Call of Duty Mobile and the Call of Duty Mobile community. The ideal candidate is a leader, with outside the box thinking to perform in a lean and powerful team. A strong knowledge of the Call of Duty franchise is a huge plus!
• Lead and execute Marketing and Broadcast strategy for Call of Duty Mobile World Championships 2021 which will increase the reach and engagement from last year.
• Drive growth of Call of Duty Competitive Esports Page to 1m+ subs
• Develop the marketing voice for in game merchandising
• Optimize processes around content production with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Engage with operational leads in UA, Product Marketing and Esports to develop and maintain streamlined workflows and strongly integrated internal tools.
• Collaborate with influencer stakeholders to build content roadmap across esports.
• Drive Max effectiveness of partnerships from marketing POV
• Develop KPIS around non attributable growth indicators
• 8+ years of consumer or digital marketing experience.
• 1+ Years in esports
• 3+ years in production and content development
• Experience managing a team
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere. Full Adobe creative suite is a plus.
• Experience driving youtube content strategy and growth
• Basic knowledge of Jira, Trello and Monday is a plus.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vy7q-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.