Sr. HR Technology Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This position is responsible for the on-going day-to-day operations of the global LMS (Saba Cloud) . As the lead system and learning administrator, this position will strategically plan, design, and manage all system configurations, user security, and learning functionality .
In addition, this person will be responsible with partnering with various departments on training initiatives that run through the LMS , including: required compliance training, new HR programs, employee professional development, technical systems training, and required safety and compliance training.
*Please note, this is a temporary role for approx. 3 months
This person will partner and collaborate with key partners and stakeholders across Global Human Resources, all areas of the business, and the enterprise-wide organization
of Activision, Blizzard, and King. This role reports to the Director , HR Technology. Responsibilities are subject to change as needed.
• L ead systems and learning administrator for the global LMS (Saba Cloud)
• Partner with compliance teams to roll out any new training programs
• Build reports and dashboards to provide insight on training completion status
• Consult and advise teams on how to best leverage LMS capabilities
• Have a deep knowledge
of knowing the learning catalog and administration , security
of r esource s and video hosting, downstream impacts of actions taken within the LMS , and the use of automatic prescriptive training assignment rules
• Train and support local learning admins
on learning administration features
• Manage vendor relationships with LMS and content providers
• Create, d esign , and curate learning program pages
• Collaborate within HR Technology, internal IT & external partners/providers as needed t o troubleshoot issues and develop solutions to system issues , user errors , learning content issues, and system functionality
• Integrate learning content from external vendors with the LMS
• Strategically plan with global LMS governance team
on system enhancements
• Minimum of four years of professional experience in a dynamic business environment
• Able to thrive in an ever-changing environment using an ambitious mindset
• Strong Project Management capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and support multiple people / programs simultaneously
• Demonstrated customer service skills (both internally and externally)
• Works collaboratively and cooperatively across organizational boundaries.
• Builds strong relationships with business partners and team members; ability to build your credibility and brand across broader teams
• Self-directed and independent worker / capable of working with minimal supervision
• Drives results. Strong problem-solving skills
• Comfort with ambiguity; strong judgment and ability to make well-informed decisions – displaying both high IQ and EQ
• Leads with courage of conviction and integrity:
owns mistakes and displays humility and resiliency, especially in difficult situations
• Workday experiences a plus
• Saba Cloud experience required
• HTML and CSS experience a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office including strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook capabilities
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.