Sr. HR Technology Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Sr. HR Technology Analyst oversees technical aspects of the HR Systems (Workday HCM, Visier, Tableau, Saba) and provides support for the global HR Organization. Serves as the HR Technology liaison between both technical and functional areas of the business including HR Operations, Talent, IT, Analytics, and other internal and external clients to ensure effective definition and delivery of HR Technology applications.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to , the following responsibilities:
• Manage and maintain the functional setups of HR Technology Systems including Workday Reporting, Security, Core HCM, Compensation as well as Saba, Visier and Tableau applications. Provide consultative guidance combining both system expertise and process knowledge to advise on configuration and ongoing support related to Reporting/Analytics and all global HR processes.
• Consult with functional leaders and SMEs in HR to design, develop, and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and positively impact customer experience for HR, candidates, employees, managers and business leaders.
• Provide support for HR System upgrades and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation and support model design.
• Provide customer support for functional HR application related issues. Partner with IT and vendors to deliver excellent customer service through troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, issue tracking and communication with users.
• Establish and maintain HR Systems documentation and standard operating procedures.
• Partner with HR to develop new policies and procedures to ensure optimal effectiveness of HR Systems.
• Create, maintain, and deliver HR Systems training to the HR community.
• Collect, document and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR applications.
• Manage HR Technology projects including project planning, schedule development, configuration, testing, training and change management.
• Design, test, deploy, and manage HR interfaces to meet requirements for internal and external systems as needed.
• Partner with IT on all Corporate initiatives that directly impact HR Systems.
• Complete special projects and other duties as assigned independently.
• Effectively partner with HR, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Analytics and other specialist groups as well as employees, managers, IT, finance and external vendors
• BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field preferred
• 5+ years of experience supporting HR Systems – technically and functionally; Workday experience required
• Experience with HR systems implementation (design, testing, cutover)
• Functional project management experience
• Experience in working in a global setting.
• Ability to present and communicate with influence and confidence to a technical and non-technical audience.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a complex, unstructured, ambiguous environment.
• Superb analytical, organizational, and problem-solving capabilities
• Advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, etc.)
• Saba, Visier and/or Tableau experience a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.