Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Sr. Director, HR, you will be a strategic business partner, culture carrier, and inspirational pioneer for executive leaders across our AP Leadership team.
This position requires a data-driven, analytical, collaborative, and influential leader who can work effectively across and through a highly matrixed environment. The Sr. Director, HR will partner closely with the VP & People Officer, Activision Publishing to support Executives and their core leaders to advance people strategies and solutions that are aligned with short and long-term organization and operational goals.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Provide full-scope HR support to leaders including: executive coaching, employee relations, compensation, structure and leveling, employee engagement and culture development, organizational design, change management, employee communications, and people development
• Partner closely with key executives to advise and coach them on creating, implementing, and driving a talent agenda and strategy for the organization
• Improve organization effectiveness by assisting with the design of new organizations that help Activision Publishing achieve its vision and corporate strategy
• Drive accountability for execution of HR employee lifecycle processes throughout assigned organizations, including goal setting, performance management, talent planning and annual merit (compensation)
• Collaborate across HR functions (e.g., with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) to design and deliver solutions, delegating when appropriate but maintaining accountability for overall HR delivery within assigned organizations
• Act as a catalyst for change: help set direction, provide appropriate resources and manage strong change management and execution plans for organization changes
• Work with leaders and employees to identify, establish, and maintain a positive work environment and authentic culture which encourages diversity, inclusion, and belonging
• Identify levers to develop, align and execute people strategies that may drive employee engagement and retention (e.g. talent assessments, engagement surveys, succession planning)
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline required. Advanced degree in Human Resources, MBA, or related field preferred
• 10 years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources, or other highly relevant experience
• Prior consulting (human capital or management) experience strongly preferred, but not required
• Proven track-record building, managing and optimizing a HR function including culture shaping, talent management, talent acquisition, organization design, executive coaching, talent development, change management, compensation, benefits, while maintaining an inclusive, collaborative leadership style
• Demonstrated initiative in a fast-moving environment; proactive problem solver, roll-up-one's-sleeves attitude with a strong work ethic and steadfast integrity
• Proven experience supporting senior executives with the ability to influence and demonstrate executive presence
• Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking; unbridled curiosity, passion, and strong critical thinking skills with a willingness to take reasonable risk and challenge the status quo
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Adept communicator and presenter who can tailor messages to a variety of audiences, craft complex communications for all levels within client groups and convey updates and training presentations to small or large groups
• Thorough working knowledge of contemporary HR practices, including (but not limited to): compensation, talent acquisition, talent management and development, organization design and change management
• Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
• Ability to conceptualize, plan, and implement new projects and programs
• Ability to work independently in ambiguous and uncertain environments
• Ability to build relationships; trusted advocate by leaders, employees, and the business
• Highly collaborative team leader and team player
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ybny-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.