Sourcing Recruiter (Studios)
Would you like to be part of the recruiting team responsible for bringing Call of Duty to the market and fueling the growth of the games industry?
The Activision Publishing / Call of Duty Studios team is seeking a Sourcing Recruiter. As a Sourcing Recruiter you will partner with Talent Professionals to drive top of the funnel initiatives on critical positions within our studios. We know that it takes phenomenal talent to make phenomenal games, so we're always seeking out talent acquisition pros that demonstrate enthusiasm for our industry, passion for our people, and the motivation to support our studios on the path to success.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, engagement and assessment strategies for the most critical talent pools.
• Source and build pipelines of candidates using all available systems and tools.
• Show ability to cultivate passive candidates and build with an eye for both now and the future.
• Serve up a high-touch candidate experience. Communication and follow-up are key!
• Help ensure recruiting data integrity by using our ATS (Workday Recruit) to optimize and document your work.
• Apply data and analytics to drive decision-making with partners.
• Work with your colleagues in systems, assessment, analytics, talent attraction, and talent planning to level up your broader skills and knowledge base.
• Be a proactive ambassador and ally, for diversity, equity, inclusion efforts in all things we do.
• Keep a keen eye towards diversity and influence hiring initiatives to ensure we're delivering a diverse slate of candidates.
• Build broad market knowledge of the mobile and AAA gaming space to understand trends and the hiring/retention of top talent.
• 3+ years of recruiting experience either agency or in-house.
• Process driven and shown ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems.
• Experience balancing multiple searches and client relationships simultaneously.
• Ability to pick up new ATS systems, tools and technology (e.g. Workday Recruit, Eightfold, etc).
• Ability to generate, implement and define strategic sourcing strategies such as, but not limited to: X-Ray searching, custom search filters, and experience with search engine sourcing
• Ability to take requisition requirements and convert them into searchable keywords, boolean, and strategies
• Ability to convert market data into a successful platform or online search for talent
• 1+ years or more, Recruiting experience working in either the Video Games, Animation or VFX Industry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbnx6-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.