Welcome to Solid State Studios! We're a new in-house studio, dedicated to developing the best AAA mobile games in the world. Our first project is a new AAA mobile title in the Call of Duty franchise, and we're looking for talent from mobile, console and PC backgrounds passionate about their work, who share our belief in what AAA experiences on mobile can and should be. We're building something special.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative, and results oriented Social Media Marketing Coordinator to support Call of Duty Mobile and the newly announced Mobile title. You will be instrumental in helping to facilitate and implement digital campaigns for Call of Duty Mobile's seasonal launches and key initiatives; with the goal of driving growth, retention and acquisition of players. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the brand voice, community, social media platforms and have a strong passion for gaming, storytelling, and marketing. Additionally, this candidate will need to be highly organized and comfortable with a fast-paced environment. This role is highly cross functional and collaborative, and will help to serve as the voice of Mobile titles for the Call of Duty franchise to players across the world.
• Help to develop and implement social media campaigns for Call of Duty: Mobile's global channel.
• Take on a consumer marketing mentality in the development of social creatives and concepts to ensure all assets deliver on strategy.
• Help with creative ideation and development for social campaigns to support key marketing initiatives, working with both internal and external partners.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand product updates and identify marketing priorities
• Work with internal and external team members to facilitate the delivery and approval of assets on time and according to brief
• Routing of legal approvals of marketing creatives.
• Responsible for creative briefs, social copywriting, and scheduling content across all platforms.a
• Experience with social media scheduling and listening tools (CRM). Sprinklr and Opal preferred.
• Able to help compile social metrics and work with Social Media Manager on analyzing content performance and creating performance reports.
• Maintenance and upkeep of social calendars and scheduling.
• Comfortable with interacting with the community while adhering to the brand voice of Call of Duty: Mobile
• Create and handle work back schedules from launch dates in marketing calendar to ensure on-time delivery, providing updates as required
What We're Looking For:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• 2+ years relevant social media experience or related internships.
• Experience in social media reporting tools, such Sprinklr, Tubular and native platform analytics.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands
• Cross functional teammate, with strong verbal and communication skills.
• Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment.
• Direct experience in gaming or very thorough knowledge and passion for gaming
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google Workspace apps
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
• Basic knowledge of Jira, Monday and 3D software is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g603k0-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.