Activision Blizzard Media (ABM), is an embedded business unit of King - the makers of the world's most successful mobile gaming franchise Candy Crush and wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard.
Harnessing its global monthly reach of 300M++ players, Activision Blizzard Media, is building a world-class business to bring innovative and impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players with a mobile focus, to create powerful solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers.
Your role in our Kingdom
• ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and strategic Sales Manager to lead our agency relationships with Mediacom & Mindshare, to establish ABM as the gaming must-buy for advertisers, primarily through ad solutions on the King mobile app portfolio.
• Cultivate relationships that unlock spend with strategic accounts - mainly UK but also global (EMEA/APAC)
• Set clear business plans that identify key accounts, agency stakeholders at all levels and actions required to unlock spend
• Meet high levels of external client activity - meetings, calls and prospecting - business development skills core
Skills to create thrills
• 5+ years experience of generating demand in media agencies from the ground up for digital sales teams in London
• Ability to demonstrate relationships with Mediacom and Mindshare in London is crucial, being able to do so internationally with clients direct is a bonus
• Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external
• Must have a considerable background in video, experience in mobile app is a strong bonus.
• Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, DSPs, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape
• Ability and willingness to overcome tough objections and win the support of key external stakeholders
• Must be creative and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
• Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of exceeding sales goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz1b62-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.