Senior Director, Executive Practice
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Our highly progressive Benefits team is looking for a Senior Manager, Benefits to maximize employee engagement with health and wellbeing programs. A strong focus is placed on sourcing, managing and developing enterprise-wide strategies aimed at maximizing employee engagement with the programs that are offered that support the health and wellbeing of employees and family members.
This includes managing wellbeing program partners, the wellbeing incentive program and measuring the meaningful engagement and outcomes from these programs. Responsible for developing and managing the issues resolution inflow from employees, including benefit escalations for exception, as well as self-service avenues including intranet, Open Enrollment preparation, external website, as well as plan document management.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop an enterprise global wellbeing strategy to support the physical, emotional and financial health of our covered population based on industry leading principals for determining priorities and methods for deployment.
• Develop and deploy employee engagement strategies including targeted communication and promotion of programs that encourage covered members' appropriate use of our health and wellbeing programs
• Manage and source best-in-class wellbeing program partners to ensure our programs are operating according to our contract and that the vendors are receiving the data necessary to provide the services agreed upon.
• Manage 'and measure onsite vendors and events, such as Lunch n Learns, Blizzard's Moonwell Wellness Studio, onsite Physicals, annual Health Fairs, etc. Manage the New Hire Benefit Orientations and the Benefits Communication Specialist through our third-party vendor.
• Manage issue resolution inflow, by establishing effective proactive communications as well as self-service approaches. Measure effectiveness of our education and promotional strategies
• Consistently update plan documentation to ensure administrative practices are in compliance with ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA and other regulations.
• Bachelor's degree in business, Human Resources, or a related discipline required.
• Outstanding communication skills with a demonstrated background of success in presentations, promotion and/or marketing
• In-depth knowledge of daily benefit administration
• Knowledge of laws pertaining to employee benefits (e.g. ERISA, HIPAA, IRS Section 125, FMLA/ADA, etc.)
• Strong computer skills such as MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and HRIS (Workday a plus)
• Must demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
• Proven organization skills, ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Flexibility and adaptability in a fluid and rapidly changing environment
• Willingness to do more than basic job requirements as needed
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in Benefit Administration
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.