Senior Digital Media Marketing Manager South Asia and ANZ (ANZ/SASIA)
As Senior Digital Media Marketing Manager (ANZ/SASIA) you will be responsible in creating the digital media strategy and executions for the region that delivers regional strategic plan. You will be a regional channel expert with strong media analytics capability to define, refine and optimize plans to deliver the best ROAS.
You will have experience in working with both internal growth marketing peers along with sitting alongside external media groups to ensure that internal digital media efforts are complementary to entire media and marketing plans to gain maximum effectiveness.
• Work with local brand management function to craft GTM plans and determine the role of digital media within.
• Analyze the performance of digital media channels and provide recommendations to optimize the distribution of budget across those channels for best ROAS
• Create and execute the digital media plans and gain endorsement from local brand marketing peers with advocacy from global growth marketing.
• Produce regular in-depth market analysis/intelligence/brand health and similar reports for management review
• Communicate with and advise designers on localization and curation of creatives (banner ads), analyze creative performance, and provide recommendations to optimize for best ROAS
• Advise about integration and operation of performance marketing tech and toolsets across region.
• Advise on how to build effective and efficient end-to-end media purchasing and optimization processes
• Build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Publishing and Finance team to refine scenarios based on company revenue projections
• Work closely with both HQ and regional business teams to design and construct sophisticated statistical models to forecast key business metrics
• Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative development
• BA degree in marketing or related fields
• 6+ years of experience in digital media / advertising
• Deep understanding on digital media and social channels across South Asia
• Deep knowledge, experience, and successful track record within the mobile games/apps business ideally across multiple markets within the Asia Pacific region.
• High-level knowledge and understanding of Activision Blizzard franchises value & brand, and expertise of branding strategy
• Strong analytical skills (Data-Driven Marketing capacity required)
• Ability to interpolate analysis into the strategic and tactical decision-making process
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical data requirements
• Ability to build business cases based on data and influence multiple stakeholders
• Experience working within a global, matrixed organization is a must
• Proven management skills to effectively communicate with various internal and external stakeholders (HQ, regional offices, functional teams, etc.) and navigate through complex situations with multiple conflicts of interest to maximize contribution to the business
• Passionate gamer with in-depth knowledge of Activision and Blizzard games, products, and services
• Effective with storytelling using data to articulate a vision, strategy, or idea
• Passionate about nurturing a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where the region's best talent can do their best work
• Asia language skills would be a bonus
• Some travel required
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world's largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We're proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®'' for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation's largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot-on FORTUNE's ''World's Best Employers,'' ''Most Admired Companies,'' and ''Future 50'' lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3we8-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.