Activision Blizzard Media (ABM) brings innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players.
This division builds powerful marketing solutions that are embraced by the world's largest marketers.
ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad-thinking Senior Account Executive to lead and grow a group of key brand & agency partnerships in the Entertainment category and to help take our media offering to the next level.
This is an opportunity for you to tell our story in the market and build relationships within the agency and client landscape on the West Coast, based out of Los Angeles.
Your role within ABM
• Cultivate and build relationships with strategic investment partners at agency holding companies and clients, specifically within the Entertainment vertical.
• Oversee several existing high-value partnerships with support from sales management.
• Ensure mutual success between customer and Activision Blizzard Media, while maximizing the potential from the relationship.
• Manage business and technical escalations and continually communicate requirements to all stakeholders, internal and external.
Skills to create thrills
• 6+ years of media experience in an ad agency partnership or direct media sales capacity.
• Deep relationships throughout the Los Angeles market, with a specific focus on the Entertainment category (streaming, broadcast television networks, theatrical and home entertainment etc).
• Working knowledge of programmatic execution and understanding of technology eg.. Google Ad Manager, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape.
• Demonstrated experience in sales-focused or partnership role selling through agencies.
• Ability to articulate complex requirements to achieve results.
• Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with experience working through cross functional teams.
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding client and revenue expectations.
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjwwme-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.