Recruiting Associate, Global Early Careers
Santa Monica, CA
Activision, Blizzard, and King's Global Early Careers program was established to engage, educate, hire, and develop a talented and diverse pipeline of students to become the future of our company.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the Global Early Careers team, supporting and participating in recruitment, events, and operations for the ABK Global Early Careers team. Our ideal teammate would come from a talent acquisition, administrative, or operations background with end-to-end recruitment lifecycle experience resulting in a clear idea of the administrative and operational elements of the role. This position will cover requisition creation, job posting, interview scheduling, offer paperwork, onboarding, event scheduling, and internship programming and report to the Early Careers Recruitment Manager. There will also be an element of project ownership, and an introduction to early career sourcing and recruiting.
Responsibilities for the Recruiting Associate, Global Early Careers, include:
• Assist recruitment with creating job descriptions, posting requisitions, acquiring approvals, and creating offer letters.
• Coordinate interview logistics, including scheduling, travel, and interviews while facilitating effective and close communication between the candidates and recruiters.
• Maintain recruiting data by managing the candidate pool and process steps in our applicant tracking system, Workday.
• Provide an exceptional candidate experience by making the candidates feel comfortable and welcome, whether on the phone, by video, or in person.
• Assist with recruiting/candidate expense reimbursements as requested.
• Support for school and conference events.
• Facilitate the Global Summer Internship Program, and all intern programs, in collaboration with the broader Early Careers team.
• Manage recruiting data transactions
• Opportunity for sourcing, recruiting, and programming ownership, as part of a longer-term development plan.
• Support and promote inclusive Early Careers recruiting initiatives.
• Other assigned duties and special projects as needed
This role is an entry-level position where you will thrive with a can-do attitude, not afraid to immerse yourself in a collaborative working environment that will empower you to create innovative ideas and encourage you to think creatively all whilst sharing in some great company benefits and initiatives.
• A degree-level education (preferred) relevant to the skills required for the role.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• An interest in HR and/or talent acquisition.
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain strong attention to detail.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and the ability and willingness to learn and utilize computer-based systems and platforms (HRIS, ATS, CRM, scheduling, and sourcing tools).
• Professional level written and verbal communication.
• Team player and generous collaborator with a positive attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly.
• Strong initiative. Self-driven and able to deliver excellent results with adequate supervision.
• Process-oriented and passion for achieving efficiencies.
• Ability to cultivate strong partnerships, interface, communicate and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to collect and organize data.
• Passion for gaming and/or entertainment is a plus.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d21z2y-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.