- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a passionate and experienced recruiter with strong sourcing and organizational skills. This role will be based in Eden Prairie, MN and will focus on hiring high volume QA talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
• Partner closely with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates.
• Manage and effectively organize cyclical, high volume QA candidates and hires.
• Must be able to uniquely source passive candidates at all levels.
• Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (compensation, HR, systems and operations teams, etc.)
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
• Comfortable leveraging data to influence hiring at all levels
Year One Success
• Solid understanding of Activision and its business, industry, culture and key stakeholders
• Develop in depth understanding of TA policies, tools and processes
• Build strong relationships and trust with clients, team members and business partners
• Leverage tools/data to help inform business of hiring progress, as well as industry and market trends
• Bachelor's degree in an applicable field of study or relevant years of experience
• 3+ years' hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a high-tech or gaming company
• Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
• Able to work autonomously and with discretion
• Solid organizational skills, along with a high attention to detail
• Easily manage through ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audiences
• Passion for gaming
• World-class passive sourcing skills
• Experience using Workday Recruit and Eightfold
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb6b1-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.