Compliance Program & Investigations Specialist
Santa Monica, CA
Job Title:QA Tester
• Assists in executing the QA project test plan by performing thorough testing on assigned software titles. This can include functionality, balance, stability, performance, interface, art, sound, text, documentation, and other types of testing.
• Identifies and documents defects in a clear and concise manner using Jira.
• Assists the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
• Completes regression/verification testing as needed.
• Follows instructions and accomplishes tasks as directed by the Project Lead.
• Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres.
• Experience with Quality Assurance testing of software projects (desired).
• Understanding of the software test cycle process (desired).
• Knowledge of most popular console platforms and related peripherals, PC Software/hardware, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• 3+ years experience testing games or marketing creative
• Excellent written/spoken English.
• Strong interest in video games.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Able to communicate equally well with highly technical and highly creative teams.
• Sharp attention to detail.
• Honesty and a strong work ethic.
• Please include a cover letter with why you want to work at Activision
Hours: 40-60 Hours a week (Over-time pay rate 1.5x based on state and local regulations). Currently, night shift is available from 6pm-3am, five days/week. Also, must be willing to work overtime and some shifts do involve weekend work. Certain days/weeks may consist of more hours than others, including working a 6th day during the week.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.