Who we are:
Demonware is an independently-run part of Activision Blizzard. We run every part of the players' online experience, from logging in to matchmaking to climbing the leaderboards, for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot and Skylanders.
The work we do together every day impacts almost half a billion players around the world. We solve big company challenges with a small company feel. We are technology-driven with a culture of openness. This means collaborating to solve interesting challenges, enjoying the freedom to talk to anyone, and always feeling respected. We take the work seriously; ourselves, not so much.
What we do:
We are looking for a Product Manager to join up our teams in Santa Monica or Vancouver, and you will work within the Demonware Product Management Team to build innovative and impactful player optimization and personalization platforms and products that help to build loyalty and drive engagement for Activision's industry leading games.
• Develop and champion product vision to all stakeholders
• Write product requirements and work with User Experience, Engineering, Project
• Management and QA functions to implement them
• Identify KPIs, build dashboards and analyze data to understand user behaviors
• Conduct User Research to inform new features and improved user experiences.
• Provide continual direction to development teams, ensuring clear momentum across
• Regularly use and analyze industry products to inform opportunities and decision making
• Regularly communicate product plans and outcomes to leadership and key stakeholders
• Work with the Product Management leadership team to shape product strategy and translate into actionable short and long-term road maps.
• 3+ Years'
of experience as a Product Manager in technology organizations
• Preferred background in Science and/or Engineering
• Preferred experience in all stages of Product Experimentation including test design, test
• execution, data analysis, interpretation and action
• Experience working with Engineering teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies & other
• common engineering best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as collaborative skills
• Self-driven, motivated and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives
• through to completion
• Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines
• Easily transition between technical and non-technical audiences
We're headquartered in Santa Monica and Vancouver, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years-as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvonz0-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.