As a People Technology Analyst, you'll support the performance and maintenance of our HR systems while driving efficiencies around processes and solutions. We are looking for a systems specialist from an HR background who is passionate about data, providing great service, and can think holistically across the HR functions.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Technology, you will:
• Own/manage support queries from employees and HR via our ticketing system
• Provide customer support for functional HR application related issues.
• Partner with IT and vendors to deliver excellent customer service through troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, issue tracking, and communication with users.
• Maintain the functional setups of People Technology Systems including Workday HCM and Recruiting applications.
• Provide support for HR System upgrades and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation and support model design.
• Establish and maintain HR Systems documentation and standard operating procedures.
• Collect, document and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR applications.
• Support HR Technology projects including project planning, schedule development, configuration, testing, training and change management.
• Complete special projects and other duties as assigned independently.
• 3+ years of previous HR Tech/HRIS experience is required
• Bachelor's degree desired
• Solid knowledge of Workday configuration of Core HCM is key.
• Intermediate knowledge of Workday Performance, Talent, Comp, and Security is a plus.
• Sound understanding of HR systems and operations.
• Analytically minded with the ability to use data to advise decisions.
• Comfortable processing large, critical data sets with a high level of accuracy.
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal information to simple language and influence stakeholders
• Focus on security and confidentiality.
• Can spot opportunities, be curious about data insights, and proactively seek insight and answers.
• Tenacious yet collaborative.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, and creative environment.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
• 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
• Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
• Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
• If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the US, the standard base pay range for this role is $29.81 - $55.14 Hourly. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all US locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role's range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6v499-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.