Looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function in a dual role as an Operations Specialist and Executive Assistant to Central Tech's CTO and CTF. You will manage ongoing project work as part of our operations team, supporting our development teams, company events, and offices. This position requires a strategic and critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will stay cool under pressure and can handle multiple projects fluidly. Relationship building and project execution will be a priority and excellent communication skills are a must.
• Act as a liaison with internal departments as well as represent the department, its leadership team, and their needs with internal stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively and manage relationships with external vendors, and our ABK studio developers.
• Self-starting personality with the ability to remain composed while effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Project Management across Central Tech division including software procurement, CRF process, liaison with legal on contracts, research and development, paper clearance and publications.
• Manage and stay out in front of multiple busy calendars and balance appropriately.
• Make complex international & domestic travel arrangements, including passport & visa procurement, often with little notice.
• Prepare summaries of information for distribution.
• Be prepared to manage competing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction.
• General office duties, including reconciling expense reports and budgets, routing invoices for payment, correspondence, etc.
• Ad hoc support for travel, calendar, and expenses for other additional Central Tech executives as needed.
• Manage Operations projects as an integral part of game launch, events, and conferences.
• Support our new hire onboarding process and internal studio communications.
• 5+ consecutive years of experience in an executive assistant role supporting multiple senior executives.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Project management experience
• Event coordination experience
• Experience in Oracle for purchasing and expenses.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to stay connected and assist outside of normal business hours.
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
• Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture.
• Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
• Confident and approachable demeanor
• Possess a strong commitment to quality.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Photoshop and other graphic design software
• Experience in the entertainment or gaming industry
• Experience working on an international scale.
• A passion for gaming
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d874zm-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.