As a Office Assistant you will provide overall support for general office operations. This position will be responsible for maintaining office efficiency and workflow, as well as communicating with multiple departments, clients, and members of the leadership team. This is a temporary position with the possibility of extension.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Receives vendors, visitors and job applicants by greeting, welcoming, directing and notifying appropriate company personnel of their arrival.
• Maintains security by following procedures, employing guest logbook system, issuing visitor badges, maintaining and issuing employee loaner badges and replacement badges.
• Ensure reception area, conference rooms and office areas are clean, stocked, and ready for use.
• Manages shipping, receiving and distribution of parcels and mail.
• Assists with safety related activities such as responding to unsafe conditions, reporting issues appropriately, stocking first aid and monitoring general condition of doors, alarms, etc.
• Assists with ordering, stocking and disposal of office supplies.
• Assists with daily maintenance and cleaning of the office facilities.
• Other projects as directed.
• High School Diploma or Higher
• Understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• Strong prioritization, organization and record keeping skills.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to Multitask.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8731k-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.