Position Title: Live Ops Marketing Coordinator/Intern - Call of Duty, EMEA
Reports to: Call of Duty Live Ops Marketing Manager
Department: CoD Product Marketing
Location: Soho, London
Activision Publishing is seeking a Marketing Coordinator/Intern for the Live Ops Call of Duty Product Team for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region (EMEA). The strategic focus for Call of Duty Live Ops is to drive consistent player engagement and revenue via in-game purchases in both premium and free-to-play Call of Duty titles. The Coordinator will work on a wide range of product-focused marketing activities and will support the Live Ops Marketing Manager to complete go-to-market plans, managing the cross-functional team and developing strategies for regional growth.
We are looking for a focused, diligent person who can multitask efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will also be highly organised and able to work independently, while contributing to the goals of the team. Clear, concise interpersonal skills are a must-have.
The Live Ops Marketing Coordinator (Intern) supports and reports to the Live Ops Integrated Marketing Manager and will be based at our Soho office in London. Our office is in the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and restaurants. This internship will be for a duration of 6 months, ideally starting end of August 2022.
• Support the Live Ops Integrated Marketing Manager in the development, execution, and reporting of integrated go-to-market plans for Call of Duty Seasons in the region
• Work closely with insight and marketing teams to drive real time reporting showing trends and opportunities across new players, MTX, DAUs, and churn
• Assist the cross-functional teams across Marketing, Media, Partnerships, PR, Social, Community, and Consumer Products to ensure effective planning and execution in all functions
• Support the Live Ops Integrated Marketing Manager in delivering product updates and marketing frameworks for Call of Duty Seasons to cross-functional teams, including developing public-facing product marketing for 1st party partners
• Support the preparation of business presentations and capture / report marketing activities
• Prepare general administrative and organisational activities such as project tracking & reporting, asset management, database maintenance
• Enrolled in / completed studies in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications and/or equivalent relevant work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Good analytical skills, with experience of using data & insights to drive decisions
• Able to prioritise tasks and be organised whilst making decisions under time constraints
• A fantastic teammate who can also work autonomously.
• Very good experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word…)
• A passionate video gamer, with knowledge of Call of Duty being a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy CrushTM and Bubble WitchTM. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network in the world!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only improved by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We seek to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2y1n6-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.