Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking a Manager, Workday Applications, who will be responsible for integration development and enhancements and Critical Production Support per agreed SLAs of Workday's Human Capital Management Systems. This is a hands-on role.
Join the Enterprise Applications HRIT Team, and work closely with Workday Integrations team, HRIS and business partners to identify the best solutions for the business. You'll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of simple to complex integrations.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Manage and provide guidance to Workday Integration and Reports Development team
• Perform requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, testing, deployment and support of integrations/reports
• Develop, configure, and test technical integrations for the Workday Solution using Workday Studio Developer, Workday RaaS Integrations, Enterprise Interface Building (EIB), Workday Complex Calculated Fields, Web Services, Workday Custom Reports, Web Services, XSLT, and xPath.
• Partner with business and technology; and lead projects that require application of independent judgement.
• Attend business meetings and participate in stakeholder workshops to document requirements and review designs, complete requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configurations, testing, cutover and deployment to production
• Must have technical knowledge to be able to work with other integration teams, including third parties and other Activision's IT teams such as the Enterprise applications team and infrastructure team.
• Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
• Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and internal/external vendor systems
• Participate in Workday twice-yearly release review and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality
• Keep up with market trends and tool innovations and investigate possible methods of improving and/or increasing the automation of the reporting process
• Provide Production support. Responsible for ticket management, triaging issue resolution, determining root cause and implementing corrections
• Follow Activision's Development Standards and Processes.
• Bachelors degree; Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred. Workday Certifications is a plus
• 4+ years Workday HCM experience, report writing and integrations
• Experience with highly complex integrations preferably between HR, Payroll, Benefits Partners, CRM and CMS using Workday tools
• Good knowledge of HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Security Administration and Business Process Configuration
• Working knowledge of Workday Studio Development.
• Working knowledge of Workday EIB, RaaS, and Web Services.
• Working knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML and XSLT, Java
• Working knowledge of BIRT strongly preferred
• Workday integrations experience required with a good understanding of integration design and testing concepts and integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic)
• Data conversion concepts and impacts on business processes (such as Workday iLoads or bulk data loading).
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
• Knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication with a focus on documentation, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service focus, responsiveness and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with virtual geographically diverse teams
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency
• Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines
• Creative and resourceful approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to business through self-initiative and ownership
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It's what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we're not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g395nq-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.