The Localisation Project Coordinator will work within the Dublin Localisation Team. They will support the all levels in the delivery of best in class localization for Activision consumers and internal stake holders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the localisation of assigned products from planning through to delivery. This is a fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for;
• Coordinate large volumes of asset localisation and review both Text'Audio across multiple languages with localisation Vendors and internal specialists
• Keeping track of asset translation schedule, working with Project Management to ensure that the schedule is on track, and notifying Project Management of any risks to the schedule.
• Support Project Management in coordinating localisation QA. Tasks in this area include, but are not limited to the following.
• Monitoring of bug database
• Supporting the QA lead team with queries.
• Asset management
• Raising purchase orders
• Give detailed information via status updates to the Project Management team for inclusion into weekly reports.
• Be the first point of contact for query management for Vendors
• Update and maintain asset tracker, tracking volume of audio ext assets that are localized
Candidates need to have;
• You have 24 months of experience working within a localization environment, dealing with a variey of European and Asian languages.
• Proven record of project delivery
• Have a ''can do will do'' attitude
• Analystical in their approach to work
• You have excellent organization and time management skills
• A fast paced environment motivates and excites you.