Activision Blizzard Media (ABM), is an embedded business unit of King - the makers of the world's most successful mobile gaming franchise Candy Crush and wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard.
Harnessing its global monthly reach of 250M+ players, Activision Blizzard Media, is building a world-class business to bring innovative and impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players with a mobile focus, to create powerful solutions adopted by the world's biggest marketers.
Your role in our Kingdom
• ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and strategic sales director to lead our agency team across Dentsu, IPG, Independents, Publicis, to establish ABM as the gaming must-buy for advertisers, primarily through ad solutions on the King mobile app portfolio.
• Cultivate relationships that unlock spend with strategic accounts - with a focus across Dentsu, IPG, and Publicis - UK and MultiMarket
• Set clear business plans that identify key accounts, agency partners at all levels and actions required to unlock spend
• Coach and mentor sellers to drive progression across the team to support the delivery of high levels of commercial growth
• Meet high levels of external client activity - meetings, calls and prospecting - business development skills core
Skills to create thrills
• 10+ years experience of generating demand in media agencies and clients from the ground up for digital sales teams in London and internationally
• Ability to demonstrate key relationships across Senior leadership, Trading, Comms and Digital teams - within agencies including Dentsu, IPG and Publicis
• Expert in building and managing relationships across business partners, internal and external
• Must have a considerable background in selling digital video, experience in mobile app is a strong bonus.
• Working knowledge of programmatic including Google Ad Manager, DSPs, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and measurement
• Proven strategic problem solver - able to overcome objections and build partnerships at senior levels
• Being relentless - have the ability and willingness to overcome tough objections and win the support of key external collaborators
• Must be creative and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a great teammate
• Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of exceeding sales goals
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under- represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2p6ny-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.