Human Resources Director
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Employee Networks are a key to the success of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Activision Blizzard. As a leader within the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Center of Excellence, the Manager of Global Employee Networks will collaborate closely with executives, network leadership teams, and cross-functional stakeholders across the company to advance the organization's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy through Employee Engagement and activation of the Employee Networks. This leader will be responsible for launching Networks, providing guidance to Network leadership, advising Network Executive Sponsors and Champions, and ensuring the Networks function at a high capacity.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Design and implement unified employee networks
• Consult, and manage the ABK Employee Networks. Support Employee Network leadership teams in their efforts to increase employee participation and goal attainment
• Create and facilitate an operating rhythm for Network Champions and Network Leadership Teams. Facilitate the review of progress against plans, decisions and actions taking
• Create an Employee Network playbook including templates to equip Network leaders with models they can adapt and customize for managing their Network and reporting out their progress
• Partner with the Enablement lead to offer development opportunities for volunteer network leaders
• Partner and collaborate with DE&I team member in EMEA to understand needs and ensure relevance of programs, initiatives, and services within their business units/areas for the Employee Networks
• 5+ years of professional experience within employee experience, culture, diversity, equity & inclusion or similar
• Knowledge and experience managing Global Employee Networks or Employee Resource Groups
• Ability to creatively solve problems and work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple deliverables
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience of successfully developing and implementing diversity and inclusion programs
• Excellent project management skills together with the ability to work autonomously and pro-actively in a fast-paced, matrix and complex, agile environment.
• Experience working with individual contributors, technical specialists, managers, and executives across a global organization
• Team orientated and collaborative with the ability to work effectively with teams across the globe
• Strong EQ, with a passion for people and the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion to drive change
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills with ability to make recommendations to key stakeholders, business leaders and HR
• Ability to build relationships and deepen connection at all levels and all dimensions of diversity across the organization, both virtually and in person
• Thoughtful, empathetic, and creative in problem solving approach
• Results-orientated and resilient to drive long-term impact
• Resilient in the face of change with the ability to pivot, adapt, and perform in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to travel to support business needs
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.