Ta Operations Project Management Lead
Santa Monica, CA
As an Early Careers Program Manager for Activision Blizzard King (ABK), you will be responsible for the development and execution of ABK's early career internship programs. This position requires an experienced and agile professional who can navigate a highly matrixed and ambiguous environment. This position will require ongoing collaboration with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and business unit leaders across the organization.
• Ideation, design, and execution of experiential education programs and special projects
• Onboarding of early careers hires - including new hire training, development, equipment procurement, and seating
• Stakeholder management at all levels of the organization and across all departments – including creating and conducting intern manager trainings, intern performance management training, and manager surveys
• Ownership of UR programming budget, including intern housing and relocation
• Partner with recruiters team and hiring managers to design and implement best in class candidate and employee experiences and program processes
• Leverage university recruiters and analytics team in creation and upkeep of new data tracking tools to ensure retention, offer accept/offer decline, and conversion numbers are documented and analyzed
• Owner of on-campus recruiting event agendas
• Oversee the execution of early career brand initiatives and experiences
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience in HR, Recruiting, and/or Program Management. Experience in University Relations a plus.
• Demonstrated track record of delivering top tier customer service
• Leads with courage of conviction and integrity – owning mistakes and displaying humility and resiliency, especially in difficult situations
• Strategic consultative approach with the ability to build relationships, credibility and trust with employees and management
• Exceptional project and process management skills delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard King (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vv1q-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.