Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Director, Human Resources for Activision Blizzard, you will be a strategic business partner, culture carrier, and trusted advisor for the executive leaders of the global Commercial functions.
This position requires an experienced, data-driven, analytical, collaborative, and influential leader who can work effectively across a highly matrixed environment. The Director, Human Resources will partner closely with the Commercial leaders and their direct reports to advance people strategies and solutions that are aligned with short and long-term organization and operational goals.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Partner closely with key executives to advise and coach them on creating, implementing, and driving a high-quality talent agenda and human capital strategy for the organization
• Co-lead the continued development of the global commercial organization, building strong functional organizations that deliver excellence across business units while attracting, retaining and developing the world's best functional talent
• Drive change management efforts across assigned organizations, ensuring employee and stakeholder impact are at the forefront of organizational decisions, and that organization changes are planned and thoughtfully implemented with strong process integrity
• Leveraging the resources of the global human resources organization, provide full-scope HR support to leaders including executive coaching, employee relations, compensation, structure and leveling, employee engagement and culture development, organizational design, change management, employee communications, and people development
• Drive integrity and accountability for execution of HR employee lifecycle processes throughout assigned organizations, including goal setting, performance management, talent planning and annual merit (compensation)
• Identify levers and develop strategies that measurably improve engagement and retention (e.g. talent assessments, engagement surveys, exit surveys)
• Lead and participate in cross-functional projects as needed to improve HR processes, policies and systems
• Work with leaders and employees to identify, establish, and maintain a positive work environment and authentic culture which encourages diversity, inclusion, and belonging
• Develop the overall HR function, ensuring appropriate representation of assigned functions while creating new HR processes, systems and approaches that progress the company as a whole
• 12+ years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources
• Organization design and development experience, including strong change management, for a complex and transforming business organization
• Strong executive presence and proven experience directly supporting and coaching, senior executives, influencing executives to make better people decisions that achieve business results
• HR experience with a focus on commercial, marketing, and/or communications functions; developing organizations that increase revenue
• Thorough knowledge and experience with contemporary HR structure and practices, including HR business partnering, shared services, and centers of expertise (e.g., talent acquisition, talent management and development, compensation, benefits, compliance)
• Talent magnet with a history of acquiring and developing top talent, both within own HR organization and within assigned business groups
• Comfort using facts and data to build people-centric business cases; for example, use of staffing models and other analytical tools
• Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking; high IQ, high EQ, passion, and strong critical thinking skills with a willingness to take reasonable risk and challenge the status quo
• Demonstrated initiative in a fast-moving environment; proactive problem solver, roll-up-one's-sleeves attitude with courage of conviction, a strong work ethic and steadfast integrity
• Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in human resources, business, or related field preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o4bm-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.