Senior Analyst, Live Ops Analytics
Santa Monica, CA
As a Director at Demonware, you will manage the Experience Optimization group building innovative and impactful applications and tools that help to build loyalty and drive engagement across Activision games.
Key responsibilities include:
Support talented software and UI Technical Directors and Engineers in the delivery of:
• Decision and personalization systems - real time, rules and ML based
• Direct player communication, content systems and tooling
• Attribution, segmentation and AB testing technology
• Experimentation and AB test setup, execution and measurement
Outside of our games the Experience Optimization teams provide:
• Development of mobile applications and websites (franchise and corporate)
• Delivery of our marketing technology stack (email, mobile push, CMS)
• Support for marketing and partner events with content and coordination
Take a product management approach to enhance personalization and targeting capabilities in partnership with business and game studio stakeholders.
Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and partners across Analytics, Game Studios and Business groups.
Join the Demonware leadership team to guide company priorities and determine strategy.
Be part of a collaborative environment with smart and passionate people, large scale systems and huge amounts of data.
Year 1 Success
• Exceptional working relationships with the team, peers and partners. Able to propose changes to improve overall effectiveness.
• Delivery of monetization and engagement use cases including A/B testing, machine learning, and automations in partnership with business unit and analytics teams.
• Define and start delivery of a roadmap to bring together in and out of game personalization through attribution. With a particular focus on mobile and in partnership with analytics, data and game teams.
• Further the integration of web technology into our games to enable agile delivery of content and experiences.
• Successfully support all marketing events and the adoption of self-serve technology.
• Demonstrated experience in a software engineering/development environment of multiple teams or departments
• A motivating executive capable of instilling excitement and inspiring others and following through to implement change
• Experience managing, attracting, hiring, retaining, and developing diverse high-performing teams
• Proven ability to interface with executive leadership teams
• Practical experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, technical design, development, documentation, testing and deployment
• Strong experience with evaluating commercial/enterprise technology vs. building in-house technology, formulating recommendations based on experience and understanding of how products and services interrelate
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in coordinating cross-functional teams and navigating organizations with multiple stakeholders
• We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years-as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.