Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity, and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Consumer Marketing Coordinator at Activision, you will work with the Call of Duty team as a highly organized and driven member to provide support to the Consumer Marketing team as we trail blaze through all that it takes to take our campaigns from compelling ideas to product on shelf and ultimately to the digital market landscape both domestically and internationally. This is a rare opportunity to join the marketing team behind the biggest brand in gaming and entertainment history. You will have the opportunity to work with our 1st party partners (like Sony and Microsoft), our best in class creative partners, and cross functionally within our organization. This position is a contract role employed by an external agency, but working onsite at Activision.
• Key point person responsible for trafficking consumer marketing creative assets through cross functional and external stakeholders
• Provide support to consumer marketing team in creative development, scheduling reviews, and asset management.
• Archive and distribute creative assets including key art, style guides, product packaging, and trailers to external stakeholders including printers, retailer partners, promotional partners, and international territories
• Responsible for updating status sheets and tracking for ongoing projects.
• Undergraduate degree
• Complete English fluency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in video game marketing, product packaging, or other entertainment industry roles preferred
• Near ninja level organizational skills
• MS Office & Adobe Acrobat proficiency and Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator working knowledge a plus
• Internship or prior experience at an advertising or design agency a plus
• Experience in and a passion for video games a plus.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It's what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we're not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com