Localisation QA Tester - Arabic
Come join us and be part of the team who are responsible for localizing some of the biggest video game titles in the industry!!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, driven and experienced Audio Production Coordinator to join our team in our office in Dublin, Ireland.
You will be responsible for
• Assist in the planning and execution of large-scale Localisation recording sessions
• Support Localisation Studios in regards to equipment and software installs, updates and technical issues
• Help establish objective audio quality standards
• Manage voice over assets using internal tools for the entire game.
• Track all aspects of the Localisation Audio from receipts of script to game
• Receive and organise external Voice Deliveries.
• Ensure each line of dialog is properly mastered and tracked for any post effects.
• Work with internal QA to identify dialog related issues.
Candidates need to have;
• Minimum of 2 years' previous experience in a similar role within the video game or entertainment industry
• A relevant audio third level qualification is required
• Knowledge of current sound practices and techniques with a deep understanding of audio design principles and processing techniques
• Knowledge of Dialogue, music and sound effects editing
• Familiarity with mixing principles
• Understanding of the principles of loudness measurement and international standards
• Knowledge of the use of microphones and portable sound recording devices
• Familiarity with DSP processing chains and batch processes
• Proficient skills with PC, Mac and Microsoft office products
• Good communication/documentation/organisational skills, including facilitating communication across internal teams and external publishers and vendors.
• Be proactive, organised, and can multitask.
*Please note that due to Covid 19, this role will initially be remote, however the right candidate will be located in Ireland and be able to access the office if and when needed.
Our global headquarters is in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines. Our localization Team is based in Dublin, Ireland. Dublin is a vibrant multicultural city offering a warm welcome and access to a wide variety of culture, people and opportunites!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.