As a Product Manager on Call of Duty: Mobile, you will be an integral member within our Live Ops team's Performance vertical, serving as the bridge between analytics / data science and the execution of our product goals. With your knowledge of critical game KPIs, you will identify and prioritize analytical investigations to inform and drive optimizations for our product strategy. You will not only work with other team members of the Mobile team, but you will directly interface with internal stakeholders across the business and our developers as well. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have the drive to constantly ask questions, iterate and solve problems.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Defining and monitoring business KPIs for the game, serving as knowledge expert on the game's health and contributing to senior leadership-facing reporting and forecasting processes
• Managing and prioritizing product-focused analytics workstreams and performance analyses (including A/B testing), in close partnership with the data science team
• Identifying opportunities and driving initiatives for product performance growth and targeted optimizations that enhance player lifecycle and experience, including designing and writing feature requirements and guiding the implementation process
• Overseeing the goal-setting process for game systems and the measurement of performance against these goals, working with other product managers to create optimization plans
• Partnering with other Product Managers and functions (e.g., Marketing, Content) to identify critical deep dive analyses and experiments to inform optimizations to our game + live ops strategy
• Collaborate and set priorities with external development partners and vendors
• 2+ years of product management in the gaming industry (preferably with experience in mobile Live Ops) or 2+ years of corporate strategy, strategy consulting, investment banking, or related experience
• A strong passion for games and gaming, especially mobile!
• Experience with defining and leveraging analytics to shape strategic decision-making and prioritization
• Ability to balance a data-driven mindset with creative problem solving, while maintaining a player first mentality
• Deep understanding of free-to-play games systems and economies
• Proven track record as a strong team player, with strong verbal and communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple disciplines
• Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency with Excel, experience using SQL and Tableau a plus
• Call of Duty and Shooter (Mobile and console) familiarity a plus
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4joy1-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.