Welcome to Solid State Studios. We're a new in-house studio, dedicated to developing the best AAA mobile games in the world. Our first project is a new AAA mobile title in the Call of Duty franchise and we're looking for great talent from mobile, console and PC backgrounds passionate about their work, who share our belief in what AAA experiences on mobile can and should be. We're incredibly excited to build out our teams and get to work, and invite you to join us in making something special.
As an Associate Content Producer with Solid State Studios. You will be responsible for:
• Managing and tracking numerous in-game assets from concept phase to final delivery using Shotgrid and Jira to communicate with global teams.
• Coordinate with art, live ops, legal, UI and vendors to ensure that content deliveries hit expectations for monthly goals.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that our schedule aligns with all dependencies.
• Proactively identify gaps and bottlenecks that may delay production in a timely manner and flag/resolve them before they become problems.
• 2+ years of experience working in the game industry or similar creative industry
• Strong critical-thinking skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
• Proven ability to project manage, collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members in creative production from art concepting to brand/legal reviews and final asset delivery
• Solid planning skills and communicating realistic expectations in a timely way
• Experience with project planning tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Shotgrid, etc.)
• Creative, motivated, realistic, enjoy your role and contributing to a massive effort!
• Knowledge in 3D model process, APE, Maya, Aspera, Perforce, Photoshop
• Experience working on iOS/Android mobile product Live Operations
• You've supported the full content pipeline for a game or a user-facing application
• Solid understanding of art, UI and design processes on mobile platforms
• COD fan and game knowledge
• Love spreadsheets
Extra Bonus Points:
• Sense of humor
• Speak Chinese
Solid State Studios is an emerging team within Activision Publishing focusing on both publishing and live-operations for Call of Duty Mobile along with our new in-house studio dedicated to the development of AAA mobile titles. Designed around the singular focus of creating the best games in our space, ours is a mobile studio like no other. Developing in collaboration with Activision studios around the world, work on a new AAA mobile game in the Call of Duty franchise has begun.
It takes the industry's best talent to make entertainment history, and while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a driven and diverse team of people producing greatness together. We're looking for developers from mobile and PC backgrounds passionate about their work and who believe in realizing the potential of mobile gaming as much as we do.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z0py-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.