Marketing Coordinator, Activision Blizzard Esports
At Activision Blizzard we seek to connect the world through epic entertainment experiences. Activision Blizzard Esports is a division of Activision Blizzard designed to be the most innovative, scalable, and valuable developer of global competitive entertainment. Our professional gaming properties include Overwatch and Call of Duty Esports as well as their semipro and collegiate development systems.
We are seeking a passionate and highly organized Marketing Coordinator who wants to contribute to the growth of Activision Blizzard Esports as a key member of the Brand Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will help track and organize our various season initiatives, creative services requests, and owned and operated media plans for Overwatch League and Call of Duty Esports (E.g. Call of Duty League, World Series of Warzone, COD Mobile Esports). This individual will be responsible for building and maintaining the integrated marketing calendar and streamlining communications cross-functionally. They will assist with managing project timelines, supporting Brand Managers in building go-to-market plans, and the development of marketing retrospective materials. This role will interface with a wide variety of integrated marketing functions, global counterparts, game franchise leads, and all Activision Blizzard Esports franchise teams.
This position will report to the Director, Brand Marketing of Activision Blizzard Esports and is based in Santa Monica, California.
• Implement and execute systems and processes to support the global marketing team with go-to-market planning, including working with cross-functional groups and streamlining communication.
• Assist in the publishing of regular Marketing status reports, compiling information from marketing strategy and analytics groups.
• Build and maintain the centralized integrated marketing calendar for the Overwatch and Call of Duty Esports groups to serve as the source of information for League and game franchise stakeholders.
• Work with external marketing and branding partners such as agencies and vendors with smooth and efficient communication.
• Organize and manage the development and distribution of brand style guides.
• Ensure that the Activision Blizzard Esports integrated marketing team is prepared for upcoming meetings and events.
• Collect and distribute meeting agendas and take notes in meetings, for immediate distribution, and tracking.
• Respond to and support daily requests for immediate execution or follow up.
• Perform other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
• A minimum of 2+ years' experience in an administrative or professional role
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent organization, attention to detail, and communications skills
• Interest in building Integrated Marketing experience
• Proficiency in Wrike or other project management systems
• International experience, working with other regional territories and cultures a plus
• A passionate gamer/esports fan possessing ample experience with Activision Blizzard titles
Required Application Materials
• Cover Letter which should include:
• Why you are interested in working at the Activision Blizzard Esports
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98j39-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.