Technical Evaluator (Disney Branded Television)
We are seeking a diligent Technical Evaluator to join our broadcast and streaming operations team. This is a pivotal role for those eager to deepen their career in network broadcast and streaming operations, specifically in quality control and post-production.
• Assist the Manager, Technical Evaluation and Technical Operations Supervisors in performing outgoing QCs on Marketing and Promo assets.
• Responsible for operating Tempo time compression workflow while working alongside Content Operations team who will provide priorities and deadlines for assets
• Collaborate with the Technical Evaluation and Post-Production management team to troubleshoot basic technical issues regarding media assets.
• Use various software solutions to access media archive to restore media assets for tempo workflow.
• Use internal scheduling software ScheduAll and email communication to obtain work order assignments and priorities.
• Liaise with various teams via email, phone calls, work orders or meetings to communicate issues related to assets for Tempo or Marketing & Promo workflows & assets, ensuring timely and effective communications to maintain smooth operations.
• Attend weekly team meetings to discuss concerns and priorities for the tempo and marketing / promo workflows.
• Follow company guidance regarding working in office vs remotely. These policies are subject to change as directed by corporate policy.
• Complete necessary work orders and perform other duties, as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Video/Film Production, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience in a broadcast-related field.
• 2 years of experience in post-production preferred.
• Basic understanding Premiere CC, After Effects, Tektronix, Alchemist, Vantage, UHD workflows, Media Encoder
• Basic knowledge of file & tape-based codecs and formats, MAC & PC cross-platform.
• Prior experience or knowledge in television production.
• Prior experience or knowledge in Quality Control.
• Familiarity with video and audio monitors, waveform and video scopes.
• Knowledge of ScheduAll, Dalet, Word, Excel, Outlook and VPS.
• Familiarity with AVID and Premier editing systems.
• Detail-oriented, excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities in a timely manner.
• Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects with a professional demeanor.
• Strong customer service/client relations skills.
• Strong team player, self-starter, and enthusiastic about the products that are delivered.
This position is with National Geographic Partners PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
National Geographic Partners PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm2n7x-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.