ABC Owned Television Stations is seeking strong candidates for the role of Manager, Streaming Operations.
As part of their duties, this role is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our live streaming channels. This role will communicate directly with station programming, editorial, and technical staff to ensure the station's requirements for live streaming are met.
• The candidate will manage the day-to-day streaming operations for our Owned Television Stations, including managing the streaming operations team.
• The candidate will ensure the streaming operations center is staffed appropriately 24x7.
• The candidate will also develop and maintain training and onboarding documentation.
• The candidate will be the primary liaison to the stations to gather their live streaming requirements and ensure they are being met.
• The candidate should also have a strong understanding of the minute-by-minute nature of live breaking news, be able to prepare for multiple possible scenarios/plans and react immediately to changes due to unexpected technical issues or editorial decisions.
• Minimum 6 years' experience handling live video for news production
• Exceptional communication skills, work ethic, and desire to be in a media and breaking news environment
• Must be detail oriented
• Strong editorial background and experience
• Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changing business requirements
• Minimum 2 years of previous managerial experience
• Master control and live streaming experience, including the tech powering live streaming channels
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxwe5-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.