Production Coordinator, Project Hire (ABC Signature)
This role will serve as Production Coordinator (PH) to the EVP of Production for ABC Signature, who oversees Production, Production Services and Post-Production. The Production Coordinator will support and partner with EVP to oversee the project and team members of ABCS Production. This includes phone and calendar management, taking notes during important phone calls, curating and preparing reports for Disney General Entertainment senior leadership, and other duties needed to support the department head and the Studio's shows in development and production.
This is a Project position and employment will continue on this Project (at the company's sole discretion), and in no event shall extend past the completion of the Project.
• Manage EVP's calendar, contacts and communications
• Complete expense reports and manage various memberships
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Prepare regular reports and schedules for DGE leadership by soliciting and curating necessary information on behalf of EVP
• Sit in on EVP calls/meetings, taking notes and capturing deliverables discussed; follow up on deliverables as needed
• Gather and consolidate information such as status reports from Production Executives and Coordinators for their shows
• Manage team meetings: frequency, agendas, updates
Special Projects may include:
• Set up and ongoing maintenance of the Emergence Writer's and Post-Production Office,
• Updating and maintaining a list with specs of all of our current stage, office and warehouse spaces globally
• Working with the Business Intelligence team to streamline communications as a department and maintain our collaborative documents
• Working with Production Executives on their shows and liaising between the studio and show teams. Specifically, we will be responsible for:
• Creating French calendars and maintaining updates for each project based on requests from our creative team, locations planning, post requirements, and more
• Assisting covering PE with key hires and HOD searches through research and reference checks
• Holding Production Kickoff calls with the production teams on each new project
• Scheduling and ensuring logistics for Design Meetings and Story Conferences
• Drafting and maintaining facility agreements
• Setting up writer's and post production offices with furniture, supplies, security and tech
• Tracking hot costs and cost reports
• Maintaining film commission contacts and information
• Organizing meet and greets with available Line Producers and productions services companies
• Gatekeeping Scenechronize and PIX access
• Updating status reports that are distributed to many different departments for their use, including risk management, casting administration and finance
• Aiding with budget breakdowns and notes
• Distributing proper production forms including start paperwork to each project, as well as providing access to the production manual
• Setting up compliance and harassment prevention trainings
• Holding wrap calls with production teams
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working for an agency or TV studio, or onset as PA
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with maturity to participate in meetings with senior level business executives or show staff
• Strong ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks, along with strong judgment to update EVP on status of deliverables, and escalate when a project or information is behind schedule.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues, and as needed do research/diligence to solve them
• Must love details and juggling multiple projects/people at once.
• Ability to work nights or weekends if needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience within Production (PA or support role)
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.