Ktrk, Streaming Journalist
KTRK-TV, Houston's #1 news source, is looking for an executive producer with big-J Journalism chops to lead across all our platforms. The right candidate is a head coach: calling the right plays each day, helping to build and train our teams and motivating team members to perform at their best. Exceptional digital skills are a must, from social media to connected television. We move fast and the right candidate will move fast with us.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in news production in a major TV market
• Demonstrated ability work under deadline pressures and work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be flexible with working hours and adaptable to change. Must be willing to work overnights, early mornings, weekends and/or holidays.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication or related
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with KTRK Television, Inc., which is part of a business we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbe0mx-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.