Los Angeles, CA
A24's in-house Media team is hiring. This role will be a key partner to A24's Head of Paid Media and will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive paid media strategies across A24's theatrical campaigns.
The ideal candidate will bring both deep paid media expertise and an eagerness to embrace emerging technologies and unconventional approaches to advertising. They should have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to drive collaboration across both internal teams (Creative, Distribution, PR, Finance) and external partners.
We are open to candidates in both Los Angeles and New York City.
• Partner closely with A24's Head of Paid Media and serve as the company's subject matter expert on paid advertising
• Lead the development and execution of thoughtful, data-driven paid media strategies for A24's theatrical campaigns and performance-driven brand initiatives (e.g., identifying target audiences, selecting digital platforms, etc.)
• Proactively build and grow relationships with external partners across the paid media ecosystem, sourcing innovations and emerging trends for A24's campaigns
• Own the seamless execution and ongoing optimization of paid media campaigns, including building campaigns, overseeing budgets, managing buys / buyers, and adjusting approaches based on performance metrics
• Lead campaign performance reporting, using data-driven insights and KPIs to continuously improve the team's decision making
• Collaborate and build processes with A24's creative marketing and distribution teams to ensure paid media campaigns leverage the best of ''art and science'' for all of our releases
• 8+ years of relevant experience, including in digital media buying, performance marketing, and social analytics
• Proven track record building, executing, and optimizing successful paid advertising campaigns
• Fluent in all existing social / digital media platforms
• Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Excel, media-buying platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager), and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau)
• An eye for emerging technologies and hypothesis-based experimentation
• Excellent communication skills across a variety of audiences
• Highly quantitative, analytical, and ROI-focused
• Passion for film and entertainment is a plus
• Humble, diligent, resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. Our target compensation range for this role is between $150,000 and $175,000 annually. Actual starting salary within the range will depend on various considerations, including: work experience, skills, specializations, and training. We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. This role is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, including both cash and equity components, competitive healthcare, as well as other employee benefits.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind this year's historic Academy-Award® winning film Everything Everywhere All At Once. A24's premium library of 130+ films and TV shows includes Emmy-winning series Euphoria and Golden Globe winning series Ramy, and such award winning films as Minari, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Midsommar, Amy, and Uncut Gems. Upcoming television projects include The Sympathizer from Park Chan-Wook starring Robert Downey Jr. Recently released films include Danny and Michael Philippou's Talk to Me, and Underrated with Steph Curry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xoox-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight.