Sr Manager, Content Operations, Metadata
Los Angeles, CA
A24 is looking for a Film Sales Executive to join the International Sales and Distribution team. As a key member of the sales team, you will focus on first run film sales and be a motivated self-starter with several years of experience within feature film sales. You should have a demonstrated interest and ability in selling across a diverse film slate, and have strong established relationships with international distributors. Open to candidates based in NY, LA or London.
• License/ sell A24 films to international distributors
• Bring and develop expertise and sales relationships across allocated territories
• Manage partner relationships
• Develop sales strategies per territory
• Attend all major film markets, and partake in business travel as required
• Work closely with other departments in the company i.e. legal, distribution, finance, accounting, marketing, PR to ensure smooth delivery and distribution of films to international partners
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in film sales
• Proven experience in film valuation and distribution negotiation
• A passion for films sales
• Curious, nimble and a team player
• Solution-orientated and entrepreneurial thinker
• Ready to travel
• Humble, diligent and resourceful
Current films include The Daniels' Everything Everywhere All At Once, Alex Garland's Men, Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer Camp's Marcel the Shell with Shoes On and upcoming films Ari Aster's Disappointment Blvd. starring Joaquin Phoenix, and Celine Song's directorial debut Past Lives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yvnm-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight.