Director Of Growth Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
A24 has an opening on our Post Production team focused on department operations and the delivery of Film Productions and Acquisitions. This person will be assisting in overseeing all aspects of Delivery, Film Post Production, Archives, and Anti-piracy. We are open to candidates based in NY or LA.
Delivery Of Productions and Acquisitions:
• Negotiate incoming physical and legal delivery items with producers and post supervisors to ensure materials are received for release
• Negotiate bonded delivery items as needed
• Oversee QC process of all physical delivery; DCDM, DCP, HDR, Pro-Res, LTO archives and audio files
• Deliver QC-approved materials to all necessary labs
• Log and file all incoming deliverables and keep track of any outstanding items
• Work with the business affairs team internally and externally to track legal deliverables and go over status on weekly basis
• Trigger paid ads statements and billing blocks and oversee approval process
• Update finance team as to status of delivery and timing of payments tied to delivery
• Go over spec sheet and workflow with post supervisors
• Manage internal delivery tracker per project
• Coordinate outgoing delivery of all physical items with international servicing team as needed
• Ensure EPK footage is received
• Screen final DCP's when needed
• Oversee tech checks for test screenings and premieres as needed
• Vet main and end titles with internal legal team to ensure accuracy
• Ensure proper archive protocol across A24 library and manage long term vendor relationships
• Manage vendor coverage across slate
• Send top line summary to key internal team when a title leaks
• Minimum 3+ years' experience within film delivery and post-production
• Organized and extremely detailed oriented
• Demonstrable ability to create systems, processes and workflows for efficiency
• Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking and time management
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder, Aspera, Signiant MediaShuttle, Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, Toast Titanium and Avid a plus
• Humble, diligent, and resourceful
Current films include The Daniels' Everything Everywhere All At Once, Alex Garland's Men, Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer Camp's Marcel the Shell with Shoes On and upcoming films Ari Aster's Disappointment Blvd. starring Joaquin Phoenix, and Celine Song's directorial debut Past Lives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqb2v6-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight.